REASONS TO SPEAK
- Receive discounted registration fee
- Share your best practices with peers
- Make excellent business opportunity connections
- Establish industry authority and leadership
- Influence and enhance the mobile food industry
- The number of presenters can range from 1-4, with 4 being the maximum number per session.
- All co-presenters must actively participate in the presentation.
- Presenters from different businesses are encouraged to present together.
- Presentations must reflect the description given when originally proposed/submitted.
- The content of submissions should relate to the mobile food industry. Subject matter should be interesting and relevant about solving challenges at your own mobile food business and/or showcase innovative programs or technologies you have implemented.
- Accepted presenters will receive a code to register with a discount.
- Presenters are responsible for securing and paying for travel and lodging.
The Program Committee will review all submitted proposals, and presentations will be selected based on the following criteria:
1. Do you believe this session would be of high value to attendees?
2. Is it advanced enough for an owner or is it basic enough for a start-up entrepreneur?
2. Does this proposal address a ‘hot topic’ in the mobile food industry today?
3. Will you recommend and promote this session to your network?
4. Are you willing to allow Roam to post your Power Point or other presentation materials on our website and/or social media channels?
The Roam Conference Staff